The Western University of Timisoara (Romania) invites students to the Summer School to be held from August 31 to September 13, 2019.
Participation in the Summer School is foreseen for final year students and masters students.
The Summer School is held as part of the preparations for the Timisoara as European Capital of Culture event (2021).
Areas offered are:
– Environmental law and environmental value: an integrated approach to environmental law
– History of the Universe and Cosmology
– Machine learning
– Design thinking, your path to innovation
– Success at work in the 21st century: mastery skills
– Visual communication
– Correcting English
– A new generation of leaders
– Body language skills
– Information technology geography
Summer school tuition is 50 euros.
More information at: http://ri.uvt.ro/west-university-of-timisoara-late-summer-school/