Enrollment at Faculty of Arts and Design
MEGATREND UNIVERSITY IN BELGRADE
FACULTY OF ARTS AND DESIGN
FOR THE ENROLLMENT OF STUDENTS TO THE FIRST YEAR OF UNDERGRADUATE ACADEMIC STUDIES IN THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Faculty of Arts and Design, Megatrend University in Belgrade enrolls the students at the first year of undergraduate academic studies in 2018/2019 for 60 students, at the following modules:
All modules and study programs of the Faculty of Arts and Design are accredited with the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia.
The volume of undergraduate academic studies is 240 ECTS and last four years / eight semesters. On completion of undergraduate academic studies students acquire the academic title of graduate applied artist.
Candidates who have completed secondary four-year-education are eligible to apply to the first year of undergraduate academic studies.
Candidates who have not completed secondary education are required to take the additional examination of Serbian Language and Literature, and History.
All applicants who apply to complete for the enrollment in the first year of undergraduate academic studies take the Entry Exam and submit their works portfolio.
The topic of the works portfolio for the enrolment at the first year of the academic 2018/2019 is THE CITY
The entry exam for the students’ enrollment in the first year of undergraduate academic studies at the Faculty of Arts and Design consists of the aptitude and ability test, which includes the following areas:
- Drawing (The exam includes the drawing of a figure according to the model, in the 70x50cm format, in the technique of coal, graphite pencil, dry pastel etc. Working time is four hours). This part of the exam brings the maximum of 15 points.
- Painting (The exam includes painting of still nature, in the 70x50cm format, in the tempera, gouache, watercolor technique. Working time is four hours). This part of the exam brings the maximum of 15 points.
- The test of History of art, general culture and information, (the test is of an open-closed type and consists of the selection of questions from the material given in advance for the preparation of this part of the exam). This part of the exam brings the maximum of 10 points.
- Aptitude and ability test in the narrow field which the applicant is applying for. The exam involves:
- A conceptual design from the narrow area which the applicant is applying for (Working time is four hours). This part of the exam brings the maximum of 20 points.
- An interview with the panel for different modules, solving problems from the narrow area, evaluation of the submitted portfolio of works. This part of the exam brings the maximum of 20 points.
Detailed enrollment conditions are defined by the Student Enrollment Booklet at the Faculty of Arts and Design.
The annual tuition fee at the Faculty of Arts and Design is 2500 Euros in dinar counter value and can be paid in 10 monthly installments.