According to the EU’s recommendation from 2019, the pilots will not be able to fly without having completed academic studies (240 ECTS).
Obtaining a degree from the Faculty of Civil Aviation enables you to work for any airline company and provides you an access to the public aviation sector and professions related to the air transportation sector which require a license, and for whose issuance a university degree is required.
The Faculty of Civil Aviation is a unique higher education institutionof this profile in our country, whose foundation is determined by the need of the academic education of current and future graduate engineers of transport, aviation managers and aviation safety managers.
The main objectives of the Facultyof Civil Aviation are:
- The continuous improvement of the educational, scientific and research processes;
- The introduction and realization of study programs that are adapted to new developments in science and education process in Europe and the world;
- Providing necessary resources for quality realization of educational and scientific research activities in the field of aeronautics, aviation management and aviation safety;
- Transfer of knowledge that will allow students to effectively and efficiently engage in business, professional and scientific trends;
- Collaboration with educational and scientific institutions and companies in the country and abroad;
- Enabling students’ mobility in accordance with the basic assumptions of the Bologna Process;
- Continuous improvement of the quality system of teaching and overall educational process;
- Development of an efficient information system;
- Permanent training of teaching staff with the aim of mastering new working methods and encouraging their creativity.