Aims of this study programme are:
- education and training of students for scientific-research work in the scientific discipline of biofarming (biotechnical science); gaining necessary knowledge and systematical understanding of biologically sustainable agricultural development; production of high quality food (high nutritional value); development of sustainable agriculture with preservation of ecosystem, maintaining and enlargement of soil fertility;
- providing knowledge and skills that are necessary for profitable agricultural production that is environmentally friendly and based on exploiting renewable natural resources, preserving the appearance of rural areas and cultural heritage.;
- development of the concept of education that offers “a complete expert in agriculture” ready for all challenges in sustainable agriculture of the new age, while at the same time creating conditions for acquiring narrow specialist knowledge needed for competitive agricultural production.
The duration of the doctoral academic studies atFaculty of Biofarming is three years – six semesters.
Professional (academic) title: Doctor of Biotechnical Science
Volume of studies: 180 ECTS
- 300 ECTS achieved through previous levels of studies
- Knowledge of English language
Documents required for enrollment:
- Certified copy of bachelor and master degrees
- Birth Certificate
- Academic transcript
- Two photos for Student Record Card