TWO MODULES: ANIMAL AND PLANT PRODUCTION
Aims of this study programme are:
- students acquire theoretical, general, specific and methodological knowledge in the field of sustainable agriculture and sustainability systems, thus creating a broad raw material base for the development of the modern processing industry in our country, including the most recent technological knowledge existing in the world;
- by educating highly-specialized experts and meeting specified preconditions, the real foundations are created for successful and quick reintegration of domestic agriculture into contemporary European and world trends.
Professional (academic) title: Master in Agricultural Engineering
The volume of studies: 60 ECTS
- Applicants who have completed undergraduate studies are eligible for the enrollment in Master academic studies.
- In order to enroll in Specialist academic studies, in addition to students with completed Master studies, all those who have achieved VII-1 degree of education according to the regulations that were valid until the entry into force of the Law on Higher Education from 2005, are eligible.
- Completed studies in the related field with the grade point average not lower than 8
- The enrollment will take place every working day from 10 am to 3 pm.